You have no items in your shopping cart
Small Removal Box
Small but mighty! Our small removal box is sized at 12x12x12 (that's in inches, it's 305x305x305 in mm) and you'll find it really useful for small, heavy, fragile items like crockery and books.
You could call it a cube, as it is a cubed box (it's also really good for storing your vinyl records)
If you're planning on moving yourself, and you're not overly confident on lifting heavy items, we'd suggest this removal box for you; unless you fill it with bricks it tends not to get too heavy!
Available in packs of 5, 10, 20 & 40.
If the video above has inspired you on the best way to pack your glass wear for your removal, then you might also want to take a look at our Acid Free Packing Tissue.
Here's some other products that you might find useful...
- Why get cardboard boxes from everyBox?
- A City of Boxes
- Bournes rebrand seeks to ensure survival
- Reasons to move home using Mr Moving
- Remove the Removal Boxes
- Consider the kids and make moving easier
- Win £100 of John Lewis Vouchers from everyBox!
- How To Pack Your Removal Boxes
- Corrugated Recycling Campaign
- Cost of moving home rockets by 70% to almost £9,000 as estate agency fees and stamp duty rises put strain on families