You have no items in your shopping cart
Corrugated Recycling Campaign
The recycling performance of the UK corrugated industry speaks for itself:
Corrugated cardboard has a recycling rate of 84% in the UK.
This is the highest recycling rate of any type of packaging in the UK; as a direct result, every four months an area the size of Greater London is saved from landfill;
On average, corrugated boxes manufactured in the UK are made from 76% recycled fibre.;
The recycling of paper is not a new concept and industry is proud of its recycling heritage that started over 100 years ago;
The recycling loop is so efficient that an old box can be recycled, remade and reused in just two weeks;
Corrugated boxes are biodegradable and in some cases this will be the preferred disposal method. Consumers can take this opportunity where recycling facilities are not yet available.
everyBox is proud to be part of the corrugated recycling campaign. For removal boxes and recycled removal boxes; think of everyBox first.
- Why get cardboard boxes from everyBox?
- A City of Boxes
- Bournes rebrand seeks to ensure survival
- Reasons to move home using Mr Moving
- Remove the Removal Boxes
- Consider the kids and make moving easier
- Win £100 of John Lewis Vouchers from everyBox!
- How To Pack Your Removal Boxes
- Corrugated Recycling Campaign
- Cost of moving home rockets by 70% to almost £9,000 as estate agency fees and stamp duty rises put strain on families